Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Is Coming and Where Are You?

Hey, if you're reading my blog, why not leave a message?

I wanna know:
1)Where will you be for your New Year
2)Your New Year Wish
3)Your New Year Plan

Ex.
I'll be in the damn lab for my New Year doing the fxxking project, and what I wish (truly, deeply and sincerely) for New Year is that my family, my friends any every beloved one are fine. My plan is to go to ShangHai this year for the expo during Sep. or Oct., and if possible, I'll visit Japan(Kyoto) or Korean(Seoul).

So! what's yours?

7 comments:

GeorgeLin said...

testest
留言系統好像怪怪的
now the comment place works again:D

Unknown said...

ahah if it works let me leave a comment ;))
I like your wishes and plans for the coming year. Actually my wish is quite the same and I also want to travel! the best place could be to go to Taiwan but it's just a wish and I know the coming year will be really less wonderful and exciting than the one in Sweden...
Anyway I wish you a very happy new year, Take care, we'll think of you a lot from France :) wo xian ni ;)

George said...

Merci, Laetitia. You're the first replying me this year! So...CONGRATULATIONS:D

ok now it's time to fight the fianls!!

Unknown said...

eheh I'm the first one!
what did I win?? ;P

Liang-Yi Chang said...

Then I think I am the second one to leave the message, hoping that everyone is healthy and happy during these difficult time when we all best friends are seperated around the world...Anyway, I feel quite confident about that we will meet again in 2010 maybe really soon, who knows? Beside to this hope, I would have another hope for George haha~ which is to have a lovely girl friend ASAP. I don't know if I won smth as well since the second place....looool

said...

第三名! 可以不用英文嗎 QQ
希望大家平平安安快快樂樂+平安度過期末+找到實驗室
今年目標是努力拼陽明研究所!快讓我離開新竹 QQ

揪吉期末也加油:D

Yuri said...

Why not Tokyo!!!??? I miss you George san!!

Post a Comment