Sunday, April 4, 2010

綠島印象

The wind was strong. The wave was huge. The boat was rocking all along the way to an island, an island out of the Taiwan island. We called it 綠島, Green Island...
It was a long trip from Taipei to Taitung by train...7 hours. At 10 PM we all finally got to Taitung for a nice sleep...

The other morning was a torture...we took the ferry. It was quite a big one which could carry up to 300 people, but it was nothing when sailing on the water. I believed half of us puked badly...luckily I successfully controled down my throat...I learned the lesson - take the pills before going up to the boat, so that you'll be sleeping away and just fine.

How to get around the island? All you need is a motorbike:D Enjoy the breezes with a little taste of the sea~ Snorkling was amazing. The colorful fish rushed for your toast and made you a big chance to glance the undersea's beautiful creatures. During the evening, it was time to go to the hotspring (朝日溫泉) which was just by the sea. I appreciated it cuz I haven't had a hotspring bath for a long time!!
Nice experience...now I sould also consider 蘭嶼 (Orchid Island) as my next place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment