Tuesday, November 10, 2009

EU Higher Education Fair

During the assistant work in EU Higher Education Fair, I was quite amazed by that so many Taiwanese students were interested in studying abroad. I was even kind of motivated to study there again.Sophia, staff at Swedish Concil Taipei, and I talked a lot about the Swedish culture and how Taiwanese poeple get to know it. It seems still not so popular to learn Swedish in Taiwan ( it's kind of understandable). However, it's possible to construct a pleasant situation to learn Swedish. As I saw in the two days, people asked about how they could get some materials for learning Swedish.

There were also staffs from KTH and Halmstad Uni.. The booth was so Swedish! and it recalled me the Swedish way, which I appreciate mycket.

After the fair, got my $3,000N.T., gonna spend it on some great dinners :P

2 comments:

YURI said...

Tjeeeeeena, George!!!
I'm Yuri! How's you going??
You're great to keep studying Swedish in Taiwan!!
Lycka till!!

George Lin said...

へえ~
ブログはいつもかくが?しらなかった
文内の日本語はちょとむつぃがしい
頑張ります

Post a Comment